Project management consultant for the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) on a pilot project which sought to increase involvement of women in cash crop contracting. The project was implemented in partnership with Kakira Sugar Ltd. (KSL) and targets sugarcane outgrower households in Kakira, Jinja district who have cane blocks contracted to KSL.
Tasks completed include:
- Recruiting and training field staff
- Survey instrument programming
- Coordinating between researchers at IFPRI and KSL management
- Project management including supervising data collection and field implementing of experimental study interventions
- Data management, cleaning and preliminary analysis